The Vampire 5 has been designed for pilots who want the maximum proximity flying performance. Precise, agile control and high forward speed have made the Vampire the weapon of choice for experienced wingsuit BASE jumpers and serious wingsuit skydivers.
Phoenix-Fly proudly introduces the Vampire 5 wingsuit, the result of 12 years of continuous research and development of wingsuit design.
The Vampire 5 is a high performance suit optimized for agile, high speed proximity flying. High forward speed and precise control have helped make the Vampire the weapon of choice amongst experienced BASE wingsuit pilots.
• Builds on the huge success of the Vampire series
• The product of 10 years continuous research and development
• Newly designed wing profile provides a solid wing built with performance at the forefront
• Vampire 5 is the most agile high performance suit suit we’ve built so far, combining super quick inflation, superior glide, and a good forward speed that gets you flying right from the start
• Vampire 5 features our custom cable release system. The toggle-loops are located easy accessable on the wrists, meaning a fast armwing release for when you really need it
• Loop armwing release handles with cover flap.
• Over the shoulder wing zip attachment allows the suit to be fitted to a rig in seconds
• Optimized tail wing provides solid, stable flight at high forward speeds
• New Air inlet technology that provides extremely rapid wing inflation and solid pressurisation
• Unique ‘mag-lock’ system keeps the tail out of the way until you need it
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz balloon ZP construction, reinforced in the critical areas (options available)
• Market leading build quality
• Integrated arm wing sleeve design with injection mold rubber preshaped leading edge.
• Foam lining on knee area.
• Rigid wingtip grippers.
• Adjustable arm tension swoop cords.
• Optional openings for belly mount camera attachment
• Various material options (Balloon ZP, Parapak, Cameroon) for better weight, durability or low drag characteristics. For more information on material options, see our order FAQ
The Vampire 5 was designed with both BASE jumpers and skydivers in mind. Whilst the focus of the Vampire 5 has been to improve glide performance the new arm and legwing design greatly improves the agility as well as slow speed flying characteristics of the suit compared to its predecessors which will appeal to skydivers.
The Vampire 5 offers the best performance available, permitting longer flights, both in terms distance and freefall time. With the Vampire 5 you will be able to fly longer distances from the plane or the mountain, carving round cliff faces and clouds with speed and precision, whether alone or racing with your friends. The Vampire 5 is not an “off the shelf” product, but rather a tailor-made suit designed to fit the exact measurements of the pilot. Each suit is unique and customized to fit your body, maximizing comfort and performance.
In this product overview, you can compare the different suit features, and see which suit fits your intended use in the best possible way.
|Vampire 5 - product overview|
|ease of flight
Due to the large wing surface area the Vampire 5 is not suitable for
low experience pilots. We recommend a MINIMUM of 250 wingsuit jumps
before trying the Vampire.
NOTE: The flap of material on the leg pouch PC is there to protect the arm wing stitching from rubbing on the exposed Velcro after opening.
Current Reviews: 0