ACCURATE AND RELIABLE, A TOP PERFORMER IN ITS CATEGORY
THE INSTRUMENT WITH THE BEST READABILITY AND THE MOST POWERFUL AUDIBLE SIGNALS!
Natural evolution of the Skytronic FX, the GFX completes the
range of audibles microprocessor/based designed by Parasport.
The Skytronic GFX represents Parasport continuity in introducing innovative solutions, unique and applied for the first time on the skydiving market.
The graphic display combined with icons, the 'Navigation Switch' used to give easy access to all the functions with just one finger, an advanced software developed with in mind non-expert users, the electronic project putting among its main goals the low power consumption compared with the computational power: features packed in a single unit and available in the one and only real Skydiving Computer easy to use.
The Skytronic Gfx is highly configurable, so it can be adapted to any condition. The graphic interface, combining icons, menus, and tooltips, makes access to the functions an intuitive task, without the need to read the user manual.
The extreme versatility makes the Skytronic GFX the ideal unit as audible altimeter or as digital altimeter, combined with the comfortable wrist mount specifically designed. In both uses, log function will accurately record information jump after jump.
The high contrast graphic display has been specifically developed to be clearly readable in all lighting conditions. The freefall view, with wide digits and format changing according to the altitude to use as much as possible of the display, is very useful not only for the skydiver wearing the Skytronic GFX, but for jump mates too.
The powerful altitude signals, now available under the open canopy too, can be set at different volumes and are easy to recognize. It is also possible to set just the necessary alarms, to avoid too many warnings that can be confusing in some conditions.
- Choice of altitude display while climbing to altitude (simple or complete)
- Sound can be disabled
- Altimeter view can be rotated by 180° during freefall
- Altimeter view resolution can be configured
- Powerful and easily recognizable audible signals
- Up to 3 freefall warning altitudes
- Countdown warning signal (can be disabled)
- Up to 3 canopy descent warning signals
- Freefall warnings and countdown timer can be preset in 9 user profiles
- Profiles with a user selectable name saved together with jump information
- Profiles can be easily recalled even when climbing to altitude
- Freefall simulation, allowing to check if the audible warnings are correctly set
- Information about the last 200 are automatically recorded by the unit
- Information logged for each jump: type and number of jump, date and time, exit and deployment altitudes, freefall time, maximum and average freefall speeds
- The logbook can be downloaded to a PC using the optional Skytronic GFX USB interface
- The logbook can be reset at any time
- Initial jump number can be set while resetting logbook
- Historical information: highest exit altitude, lowest deployment altitude, highest freefall speed
- Counts jumps made
- Totals freefall time
- Statistics can be reset independently by the logbook
- Initial freefall time can be set while resetting statistics
- Microprocessor based Skydiving Computer
- Wide size graphic LCD
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Ergonomic Navigation Switch
- Real time altitude indicator
- Altitude range: 0-21,500 ft (0-9.000 meters)
- Water resistant
- Up to three separate freefall altitude warnings: 1,000 to 9,000 feet (300 to 3.000 meters)
- First altitude warning always goes off at preset altitude, the others only at vertical speed exceeding 100 ft/s (30 m/s)
- Up to three separate low speed altitude warnings: 100 to 6,000 feet (30 to 2.000 meters)
- Powerful audible signals, distinct and easily recognizable
- Warning altitude set with 30 feet (10 meters) increments
- Countdown timer: 5 to 150 seconds from exit (can be disabled)
- User profiles: up to 9 customized preset values of warnings can be stored and recalled
- Self-calibration (manual reset allowed), self-test, no power-on, low power consumption
- Easily programmable on the ground or while climbing to altitude
- Jumps log (up to 200 jumps): date, time, exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, maximum and average freefall speed
- Statistics: number of jumps, total freefall time, highest exit altitude, lowest deployment, altitude highest freefall speed
- Low battery indicator
- PC link to download information to a computer (external interface optional)
- Batteries: 1 x CR2450
- Size 64 x 43 x 14 mm
Current Reviews: 0