The VISO II is a digital faced visual altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display. VISO II is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. VISO II can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED.
A specially designed Protektor can be put on the VISO II to make it easier to attach to a hand or wrist. The Protektor is sold separately.
L&B is committed to producing products that make better skydivers. Our premium hardware and software development has set the standard for audible altimeters around the globe. Now the technology and experience L&B has cultivated and developed over the past 15+ years has been implemented into our visual altimeters.
NOTE: All measurements are measured when the elastic is slack.
Small - 14 cm circumference
Medium - 16 cm circumference
Large - 18 cm circumference
X-Large - 19 cm circumference
XX-Large - 21 cm circumference
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping- Can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Comes with wrist and hand mount.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries
Current Reviews: 0