The Padlock release plate boasts the ability to quickly remove the camera, face the camera backwards or infinitely angle the camera angles +/- 10 degrees. This solutions allows the helmet configuration to suit all of the camera flying disciplines
The Roto Plate gives you a super stable low profile mounting surface that also allows rotation of +/- 10 degrees.
The Atomic open face camera helmet has the same cool styling of the Cookie's latest helmet models.
The “ATOMIC” helmet boasts:
* Carbon fiber outer shell and d3o incorporated liner
* High performance shell design with increased forehead protection
* Padlock quick release or Roto system with a 90mm x 90mm (3.5" x 3.5") mounting surface
* Dual internal audible altimeter pockets
* Force chincup and chinstrap
* The ability to add a flatlock for a top camera mounting solution
* The ability to add a Hypeye D Pro
Want a helmet bag?
Current Reviews: 0